Top Ten Tuesday | Top Ten Books I'd Read If I Had A Bookclub

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.






If you couldn't tell, most of these are Adult novels. For me, Adult novels -bar those in the High Fantasy genre- are a struggle to pick up. I often need to force myself into reading anything outside of the YA category, so I think being part of a book club would be the best motivation for me to read some of these books. I do intend to read them at some point in the future, however, whether or not I have someone to read them with.
I have already read Let the Right One InThe Fellowship of the Ring, and The Two Towers; I thoroughly enjoyed them but would love to read them again - this time with other people to discuss with.



What would you like to read with a book club?

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with adult books. Though that might be because I'm not technically an adult *shifts eyes.* Anyway, I actually did have a book club last year, and we read (and did not like) Every Day by David Levithan, as well as The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (also did not enjoy.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.