Personal | Taking a Break

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of posts I had planned for last week. Unfortunately, I suffer from poor health at the best of times, but this past week has been much worse than usual; I just can't get my brain into gear to put together any sort of coherent post, or find the time and energy to enjoy reading while feeling this unwell.
The last thing I want to do is put up half-assed posts just for the sake of posting, so I'll be taking a break until I get back on form.
Hope you're all keeping well 

8 comments:

  1. Your health is always the most important thing. This community will still be around when you are feeling better.

    I hope you are soon feeling yourself again - and enjoying reading a great book real soon.

    Marsha@Keeper Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do the best and feel better. We're going to miss you for a while while you recover and please, take your time!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your health improves. That's the most important thing, and once you do feel well enough, I will be delighted to see you back in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon!:) And when you're feeling better you'll be able to post your wonderful reviews again in full health!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better! Taking care of yourself if the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Get well soon so you can post about it!
    Find out more here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.