Top Ten Tuesday | Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.






White Space - Ilsa J. Bick : I'm a fan of Ilsa's writing from her Ashes trilogy. I've been wanting to read White Space since even before it came out -it sounds really intriguing- but I've just not got around to it yet.

A Thousand Pieces of You - Claudia Gray : The cover is the first thing that drew me in to this book, also the fact that there are parallel worlds. I know there's a group readalong of this within the next month or so, so I should hopefully get it read soon.

The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August - Claire North : The hype around this book when it first came out really got me wanting to read it. I did read the preview of it on Kobo but never got around to actually buying and finishing the whole thing.

California - Edan Lepucki : The cover and title alone had me, and when I found out it's a post-apocalyptic novel .. YES. I love California and I love post-apolcalyptic novels so I'm excited to get to reading this sometime.

Everything I Never Told You - Celeste Ng : Regan from Peruse Project on Youtube spoke about this after having read it and it sounded like something I could enjoy. I don't own it yet but hope to get it soon.

City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare : I've had this book since the just after the release date. I picked it up when I went to Cassandra's signing in Dublin but wasn't in the mood to read it straight away as I'd powered through City of Fallen Angels and needed a break from the series. I guess I just forgot all about needing to read it after that.

Cress - Marissa Meyer : I reread Cinder and picked up Scarlet for the first time last year but just never got around to reading Cress. I plan on reading it soon, though, before I get too behind on the series and forget what's happened in the previous books.

Ruin and Rising - Leigh Bardugo : I read both the first two books last year and meant to read this to finish the trilogy but never got around to it.

Ruins - Dan Wells : Also another book where I reread the first in the trilogy to read book two but never got around to reading the final installment. I love the first two books so I can't wait to read this.

Hollow City - Ransom Riggs : I wanted to read this last year but had forgotten a lot of what happened in the first book by the time the release date came around. I want to reread Miss Peregrine's before I pick Hollow City up.

2 comments:

  1. Gah TTT will be the death of me. Each one I read is another ten books added to my tbr. If you read one thing on this list, let it be Cress. It's amazing. The best one so far. It's magic. Whatever you do though, don't read Ruin and Rising. It will rip out your heart. Then leave you mildly dissapointed at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll ever get to the point where I only have just a handful of things left on my TBR. At this point, it's ginormous and daunting and ugh, just like yours, it keeps getting bigger. Joining Goodreads made it far too easy for me to find more books to read than I realistically have the time for. I really should make a resolution where I'll have to finish one series before I can start another.
      I plan on reading Cress within the next month or so ^-^ Ugh, please no, is Ruing and Rising bad? To be honest, I didn't overly love the first two books; I found them entertaining enough but wouldn't say they're up there with my favourite series.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.